"Journal of Law and Political Studies" is an open access, anonymous, and peer-reviewed journal published by Sami Publications as a leading publication in law and political science in Iran. This publication was founded in order to provide an intellectual environment for national and international researchers. This publication was published in response to the progress made in the field of criminal law, and its purpose is to publish quality articles that report findings related to important issues in this field. In this publication, like other publications of Sami Publications, each article has its own unique identification number (doi) to facilitate identification and search.
In order to provide easy and universal access to the latest research findings, this journal has been established as an open access journal.
The Journal of Law and Political Studies is published in both printed and online versions.
About Law and Political Studies Journal
· Country of publication: Iran, Ilam
· Publisher: Sami Publications
· Starting publication: Fall 1400
· Format: print and electronic
· Print shop:
· Electronic shop:
· Accessible from:
· Publication status: printed and electronic
· Publications: Quarterly
· Access: open-free
· Journal language: Farsi (English abstract)
· Field of expertise: law, political studies
· Credit of the magazine: ............
Article referee fee: No
· Free and open access to articles: Yes
· Type of arbitration: closed arbitration and at least 2 referees
The time of preliminary judging and plagiarism review: maximum 3 weeks to 6 weeks
Initial review and plagiarism review time: maximum 5 days
· Time required for summary: 1 week
. Designing the article and sending the final version ready for printing: 1 week
. Final acceptance and going online of the article: 1 week
. Total time required: 5 weeks to 8 weeks
· Magazine email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
(This publication is under the Creative Commons international copyright law: BY-NC.)
Respecting the rules of ethics in publications, this publication is subject to the rules of the Committee on Ethics in Publication (COPE) and follows the executive regulations of the Law on Prevention and Combating Fraud in Scientific Works.